Sunset Beach - January 2010
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Monday, February 9, 2009
We are still alive...
I wanted to post and let you know that we are still alive and are just VERY busy. The kids have all been sick with a cold for 2 weeks and Jonah ended up with a sinus infection. Kierstin and Noah are finally feeling better and Jonah started antibiotics on Thursday. As for me I have managed to stay healthy, however, I am now working full-time for the next 8 weeks because I am covering my co-workers maternity leave. It will be lots of fun but I am going to miss my kids. I just wanted to let you all know that we are doing fine but trying to stay healthy and happy. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So thanks for the update cuz I seriously thought you dropped off the face of the earth...lol. Keep the updates coming! And glad to hear you are all feeling better.
Post a Comment