Sunset Beach - January 2010

Sunset Beach - January 2010
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sicky Sunday

So here I sit at the computer while Kierstin is lightly snoring on the couch and Jonah is laying in his bed. We have been bitten by the sick bug, AGAIN!!!!! I can't stand it! There is always someone sick at my house. We had actually been healthy for a while, not including Jonah's ruptured ear drum. However, I think cold and flu season is here again. Jonah's asthma is acting up and Kierstin has a sore throat, stuffy head, and a little cough. Yuck, yuck, yucky! Kierstin danced all day yesterday at a workshop in Newport. (As a side note, one of her teachers was in the new Fame movie.) She felt fine all day, just sore and tired. Last night she went to bed with just a little scratchy throat and woke up a train wreck. Dad is off to the store for medicine and I am making chicken soup. I hope they both feel better soon. Wishing you all a house full of HEALTHY people! Rayna :-)

No comments: