Sunset Beach - January 2010

Sunset Beach - January 2010
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Taking down the Laundry Monster

So...Am I the only one who has issues with laundry? Not getting it washed or dryed, but folding and putting away. I know I can't be the only one, but sometimes it feels like it. My amazing friend, Kelly, can relate to my CRAZINESS with laundry so she bought me the best present ever. The fabulous "Flip n Fold". This little piece of plastic is AMAZING. I now have the most organized and neatly folded clothes and towels. Seriously, it is like retail display quality. Here is the best part - the kids can do it all by themselves. They even have a junior size for little kids clothes. I know I shouldn't get so excited about laundry, but anything that helps me take down the laundry monster is VERY EXCITING. Here is a picture of my linen closet after folding all the towels with the flip n fold. Check them out on the web at http://www.flipfold.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So what exactly does this flip and fold look like....do share!

Jenny said...

That is beautiful ;)