
The kids were so excited that they were actually at Disneyland!
The first ride of the day for the girls was Indian Jones. Kierstin said, "I am never going on that ride again." It was actually an amazing ride that was full of adventure and lots of bumps! The boys took a "Jungle Cruise". Noah said "it was good, but can I go on Indian Jones now?" Such a boy! The entire 3 days were so incredible that I can't take the space to describe everything, but I will try. The kids thought that the Tiki room was "freaky", they liked the birds singing but when everything else in the room started singing it was a little weird. Pirates of the Caribbean was Jonah's favorite ride and overall a big family favorite. Jonah liked it so much that he didn't get mouse ears, he got a "Captain Jonah" hat. Noah's MOST favorite thing about Disney was meeting the Star Wars characters. (See separate post.) His favorite ride was the Matterhorn. Kierstin's least favorite part of the trip was the "Tower of Terror". She had herself so freaked out by the ride before it even started that I am surprised she actually got on. She was TERRIFIED!!!!! See photo graphic evidence. She even used her own money to buy the t-shirt that says, "I survived the Tower of Terror." She wore that on her first day back to school. However, some of her favorite rides were the fastest ones in the park. The California Screamin' roller coaster was by far her favorite ride but she insists that Space Mountain is a VERY close second. Anthony loved just taking HIS family to Disneyland and being there with good friends. He loved taking the "big" kids on the Big Thunder Railroad during the day, but nighttime his favorite. Personal favorites for me included being my family and friends at the "happiest" place on earth. Forgetting the outside world existed and just enjoying the moment. All the rides! I recommend this to any family wanting to have memories that will last a lifetime.
The first ride of the day for the girls was Indian Jones. Kierstin said, "I am never going on that ride again." It was actually an amazing ride that was full of adventure and lots of bumps! The boys took a "Jungle Cruise". Noah said "it was good, but can I go on Indian Jones now?" Such a boy! The entire 3 days were so incredible that I can't take the space to describe everything, but I will try. The kids thought that the Tiki room was "freaky", they liked the birds singing but when everything else in the room started singing it was a little weird. Pirates of the Caribbean was Jonah's favorite ride and overall a big family favorite. Jonah liked it so much that he didn't get mouse ears, he got a "Captain Jonah" hat. Noah's MOST favorite thing about Disney was meeting the Star Wars characters. (See separate post.) His favorite ride was the Matterhorn. Kierstin's least favorite part of the trip was the "Tower of Terror". She had herself so freaked out by the ride before it even started that I am surprised she actually got on. She was TERRIFIED!!!!! See photo graphic evidence. She even used her own money to buy the t-shirt that says, "I survived the Tower of Terror." She wore that on her first day back to school. However, some of her favorite rides were the fastest ones in the park. The California Screamin' roller coaster was by far her favorite ride but she insists that Space Mountain is a VERY close second. Anthony loved just taking HIS family to Disneyland and being there with good friends. He loved taking the "big" kids on the Big Thunder Railroad during the day, but nighttime his favorite. Personal favorites for me included being my family and friends at the "happiest" place on earth. Forgetting the outside world existed and just enjoying the moment. All the rides! I recommend this to any family wanting to have memories that will last a lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment