Sunset Beach - January 2010
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Gratitude
As I ponder the wonderful blessings and joys that are my life I realize just how much I have to be grateful for. As a child my mom had these cassette tapes by Janeen Brady that she had us listen to on road trips and I remember one about gratitude. It said something like, "having a gratitude attitude shows appreciation. Having a gratitude attitude wins in every situation." So I wanted to take this moment to express my gratitude for all that I have been given. I am so grateful for a loving and supportive husband. He is so wonderful to me when I have meetings, workshops, and classes night after night. So thanks babe! I am grateful for children who make me want to be a better person so that they will excel. My amazing family who frustrates me sometimes, but is still TOTALLY awesome and very supportive. At this time in my life I am ESPECIALLY grateful for amazing friends who support me through thick and thin and help life me up when I am down. Thanks again for all you do for me and for letting me share my life with you. YOU ROCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is hard at this time of year not to think of all of our blessings! Thanks for sharing yours! I'm so glad to be in touch with you again!
Post a Comment