Sunset Beach - January 2010

Sunset Beach - January 2010
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Life in my fast lane.

Just a quick post to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. I am still here and we are all doing well. My mom was here and we were canning cranberries. YUM! We got them from the local bog here in Bandon, OR. It is a very rewarding result. After we finished the cranberries I had my scrapbook club and then my annual Christmas Card workshop. So much fun and but lots of work and lots of things going on. However, I am doing fine, just very busy. Kids are all doing well. Kierstin is getting ready for her Christmas recital and her performance with the Eugene Ballet company in the Nutcracker. Noah is working on his Karate advancement and loving being a reader. Jonah is just a busy 2 year old boy who is loving all things Star Wars, dinosaurs, and lots of Geo Trax trains. I will post again soon!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Nice to hear from you ;) Sounds like you are having lots of fun!