Sunset Beach - January 2010

Sunset Beach - January 2010
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!

Monday, January 12, 2009

A Spring Day

I know that it isn't really Spring, but it looks like the weather forgot . It was over 60 degrees here today with sunshine. YEAH!!! The kids loved it and wanted to play outside. We didn't finish homework and chores until like 5 o'clock but they still wanted to play. They had a great time and guess what. Jonah can pedal a tricycle. It was so cute! He is growing up way to fast for me...



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness..they are so cute with their helmuts and everything. I'm so jealous of your 60 degrees :(

Crawfords said...

Cute pics. I am glad that you now have your own blog and we can share pictures of our kid. Can you believe we have kids! Holy cow we are old. I may need blog lessons know that we have the internet at home.
ang