Sunset Beach - January 2010

Sunset Beach - January 2010
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Toothless, again?

My darling daughter is toothless, again. She was so sad in Kindergarten when she didn't lose any teeth and couldn't add her name to the chart. First grade was the same. The think she lost 1 tooth in 2nd grade and 2 in 3rd grade. I guess that 4th grade is her year because she has lost 3 teeth in the last month. She is beginning to look a little like a Halloween Jack-o-lantern but we still love her. She has another tooth ready to fall out any day now. I'll let you know...Don't you just love her glasses?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yay! I'm so happy your posting on a regular basis! I love hearing about you and your cute/amazing/wonderful/darling family! She is beautiful ;) Hailey looked a lot like that about 2 years ago...I'll bet she's super rich, huh!