Sunset Beach - January 2010
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First Day of School
At long last the day has finally arrived. Yeah! The kids are going back to school. It has been a wonderful summer with lots of traveling, family reunions, and lots of fun. However, it was time for them to go back to school where they have lots of things to learn and homework to do. I am tired of hearing "I'm bored...What can I do?" "Do I have to play with him/her?" ETC. Gone are their days of sleeping in and watching TV. I am so glad I have a no TV / Wii during the week policy. After a night of no sleep, I swear it was like Christmas at our house last night. the kids were finally up at 6:00 am and getting ready for the day. Kierstin is in 5th grade this year and is at Millicoma Intermediate School. She was excited for a new school but nervous about leaving her elementary school and all the familiar faces. I assured her that she will meet friends and staff. Noah was just glad to go to school. He was happy to have lunch and recess with his friends. Jonah was SAD that sissy and brother were leaving him at home with mom. However, his tune quickly changed when I took him out to breakfast to celebrate back to school. All in all it is bound to be an exciting year. Here are some pictures from the first day... 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that you got a picture of Johah too, so he didn't feel left out. I was screaming hallelujah's this morning that school is back in. Now Tyler is home for a couple of days with Hand Foot and Mouth. I'll pray your kids don't get it as well.
What school is that?
Post a Comment