Sunset Beach - January 2010

Sunset Beach - January 2010
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

From the husband (geek alert!!!)

I thought I would contribute something to this blog site besides my beautiful wife. Greetings to all of those that follow this blog. As many of you know I am a bit of a geek. Okay, complete geek. Recently, Microsoft had the brilliant notion to set out to do a semi-grassroots campaign for their new Windows 7 operating system. As luck would have it, I was selected to host a party (for a computer product, GEEK!!!) along with a few hundred other people accross the country. I thought it might be fun. Rayna is up for entertaining no matter what the occasion, even a computer one. Anyway, part of the appeal to do it was that they are sending baloons, streamers, decorations and a free copy of the software for host this thing. I am doing the party on October 22nd, the release date of Windows 7. I imagine there will be pictures of the pocket protector group that will be here, up shortly after the party. So anyone that has a techie boyfriend/husband can eat their hearts out. Just kidding, sort of.
Anthony

2 comments:

Kelli Allmaras said...

Our friend got picked to do it her in Boise too how funny. I call him a geek too! Miss ya guys!

Jenny said...

LOLz! Hey, at least you have a something you enjoy...everyone needs that, so I guess we're all geeks. Besides, what is normal exactly?! Hope you have a FANTASTIC part-tay!