Sunset Beach - January 2010

Sunset Beach - January 2010
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New chapter in my online life.

Well...So begins another adventure in my life. I have tried and tried to keep in touch my family and friends via email and I just can't manage to keep everyone updated all the time. Here is my attempt to keep in touch with everyone near and far about all the crazy and fun happenings in our world. I hope that this will be a successful blog and that everyone will enjoy hearing all about our little corner of the world in Oregon. I can't wait to hear from all of you. I will post all about our recent Southern CA vacation tomorrow. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Rayna-I am sooooo super excited that you have a blog! I hope you have stayed in tune with mine. It is a great way to keep up on friends and family and I look forward to catching up with you!

jenskiddieditties.blogspot.com

Rayna said...

Rayna -

This is great. You should check out our families as well.

thesimmonsyatesclan.blogspot.com

Love ya,

Rayna