Sunset Beach - January 2010
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
December 23, 2008
Today was Taylor's birthday and we were so excited to share his special day. My honoree older sister Kourtney braved the weather and came down for a visit. It was so cool to have her and the kids at our place for a visit. I just wish the weather had been better. Anyway, we had a Nacho bar for dinner and then we went to Shore Acres with the family to check out the lights. It was their 1st visit there and they loved it. It was wonderful to share this holiday tradition with them.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!
Hey woman! Thanks for you nice comment on my fair weather friends rant. You are def not one of those fair weather friends! You will be my forever friend ;) I am talking about those that call only when they need something, ya know?! Sometimes I feel like telling them where to go...haha, but don't. Sorry for the second comment, just wasn't sure if you'd read it if I commented back on my own blog! Love ya!
Post a Comment